This Fusilli Recipe Calls For A Second Helping!
No matter the season, a perfect plate of pasta makes for one of life's simple pleasures. From cheesy bowls to sauced-up plates, there isn't any pasta we've met that we didn't like. On days we want to tap into the masterchef within, we pull out a pack of fusilli. Here's a recipe for creamy garlic fusilli that will have you going in for a second helping- trust it, it has no twists and turns like the pasta itself!
- 1 Packet fusilli pasta
- 3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tsp- Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp - Flour
- 1 cup - Chicken stock (optional)
- 1 cup - Milk
- 2 tsp - Dried parsley
- 1 cup - Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Bon appetit, friends!
- Boil water and add the fusilli pasta along with salt.
- Cook till the pasta is soft. Drain water, and keep aside. (If using WickedGüd, don’t boil it for longer than 7 minutes)
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan, add garlic. Cook this for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add flour and cook for an additional minute, stirring constantly.
- Add milk and broth (if not using broth, save some pasta water and use it here), stirring constantly. Cook until the sauce boils and thickens.
- Add parsley and parmesan cheese. Add desired salt and pepper. Continue stirring until the cheese has melted.
- Pour sauce over pasta and serve.
Like Federico Fellini famously said: "Life is a combination of magic and pasta." Certo, Federico. Certo!